Let me start by saying wife and me enjoyed a lot with Nudi Tours and I strongly recommend to book a tour with them only.
The Tour : Phang Nga Bay
– The tour has extensive list of places to visit and enjoy the scenic beauty of the islands. From exploring caves to the water activities, it has all one can expect on the tour.
– From pick up to the drop we felt the service very seamless and perfectly organised.
– This was the low season so there was only one couple with us and a beautiful and powerful speedboat to us. Felt like a private tour to us with dedicated staff.
– Can’t explain whole tour, you need to experience by yourself, but for glimpse check pics.
– The staff was very friendly and helpful through the trip.
– The knowledge of the places and information about activities/visit was given well detailed. It was all friendly talk and not the lecture.
– Facilities like life jackets, water, drinks, waterproof bags, towels are all provided.
– There are mainly two person driving this tours. Sean and Sompong, more about them below.
– I got contact from website and I was interacting with Sean on whatsapp. I must say chatting on whatsapp was very quick and it made me more comfortable about quality of the company.
– Sean was very helpful in all water related activities as wife and me both don’t know swimming and are little scared of water. Sean took me and my wife individually to the point where we can see fish with snorkeling. Thanks for this.
– Sompong is local person with knowledge and experience.
– The energy Sompong has amazed us. He was taking our pics like professional camera man and I must appreciate the moves he was making to take pics from different angles.
– Sompong at the end stole the show by his funny dance moves when the tides were strong and boat was literally bouncing. Sorry Sean 😉
– We are vegetarians and we found the food very tasty (Indian spice taste). There were many different Veg dishes that we could not even finish.
– I have just booked over whatsapp and Since I did not have proper mode to pay in advance, Sean just asked me to pay on the day of the tour.
Value for Money:
– Compared to other tour companies nudi may sound costly but you get what you pay.
– With nudi the experience was memorable due to dedication and support I got from staff.
– For this kind of scenic tours going with regular cheap company can very well ruin the experience and that’s not worth the little amount you pay.